Today we visited toronto’s majestic castle better known as Casa Loma. With me and the girls all wearing our crowns I compleatley fealt like even more of a princess. Many younger kinds even asked for high fives and to take pictures with us. We had a full tour of the entire castle and we even got told a fiew ghoast stories. Those stories were. by far my favourite part of the morining hands down. When we traveled to the top of the castle we had an over looking view of all of Toronto. It was absolutely breath taking. Once again Thank you to Casa Loma for an amazing morning in Toronto’s finest castle.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.